Yesterday i had my artificial intelligence exam which was 2 hours long. Everything was going fine in the first half hour, i was ahead of schedule until one of the questions was getting a bit too big. I discovered that i got the very begining part of the question wrong, which caused the probability calculations to have 16 combinations rather than 8. I had to put lines through 2 pages of work and start again. This obviously sent my stress levels through the roof as i should have been nearly finishing that question and onto the last one!
I got to about the same point as i was, and had to start the last question to get as many marks as possible, time was running out. This was on fuzzy logic.
What threw me off with the last question was that it was in simpler, more broken down steps than what i had revised for. This made it feel like i was doing it very wrong and i couldn't afford another mistake. I managed to finish the question, very quickly and roughly, i didnt even use the graph paper i was given, just quickly scribbled in the diagrams. I then finished off the probability question with 5 minutes to spare!
As a note to the future, i will take a few extra minutes in the early stages of a question to make sure i have it done right.
I have just one more exam left, and i can properly start OGE's refactor. The week i have off until then, i'll be finishing designs, coding guidelines, project structure and building new dependencies (VC9).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment