The overall pressure and stress i was under due to coursework deadlines and exams has been greatly reduced now that we've handed in our distributed web systems coursework and have been assessed on our vhdl generator/detector system.
I still have to hand in the last part of the vhdl coursework on monday and exams are closer than ever, but i feel a great weight has been lifted.
Ive had time to begin installing and setting up a new forum for OGE using phpbb3. Our old forum was constantly being spammed and i didnt have any time to try to solve it. I'm hoping the new forum will keep spammers away at least for a while until i can check out any mods for it. I'm hoping to have the new forum usable later today, as i've set the old forum to read only.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment