i've been working on the new structure for OGE over the last few days. I think it will be an improvement from the old one. I took some time to get POCO built and to see if it can be used to replace boost. So far i haven't been able to build it. I get an error that mc is not a valid command. mc.exe is a windows message compiler that comes with the SDK, but when i looked for it, it wasn't there. Installing the win32 tools from the microsoft website contained mc.exe, i have no idea why it hasn't been installed with 2008 express.
I'm going to copy the mc.exe over to the other SDK, hopefully it will work.
It's a shame problems like these arise, they waste a lot of time trying to solve them. Thanks to members of POCO project for their help.
Monday, 4 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment