At last i've finished my exams for this semester! I can finally get on with OGE.. or can i?
The Orange Box arrived today just after i got home, i've only played a bit of Portal, i like it, although i got to test chamber 10, got in the elevator at the end, and then it says cheats set to 1, and returned to the main menu and displayed the options window. i loaded it again, but it keeps doing the same thing. i'm currently waiting for my account to be registered on the steam forum, ugh.
It's not the best start really. I will start half life 2 soon, although i've already played quite a bit of it (i own it), but i stopped playing a long time ago when my PC died and i lost everything. So i've got to go through it all again to get the last part of the game and the two following episodes.
I think unreal tournament 3 is next on my list...
Edit:
I found a post where someone had the same problem, the solution was to restart your pc. i did and it's now fine. yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Stop playing !
Implement the game you want in oge then you can play :)
Steven - the other Oge team mate.
Post a Comment