I handed in my Advanced Processors coursework today, what a relief. I can now focus on the group project coursework which the presentation day is on the 6th of June, so not long away. I also have an exam on Monday, yay... So still lots to do but I'm getting there.
I had a bit of time to work on OGE. I've ported the Zip file code so now OGE can handle zip files through the file system. I haven't had much time to test it but it should work as I haven't changed much from the old code.
I've started writing some code to allow you to get a different thread to call any function with specified data. In the old code, we had Extensions but these felt a bit to hard to use and fiddly. Once I've finalised it and checked with Steven, i will clean it up and add it to the utilities. I'm not yet sure if Extensions will be needed at all after this, i will need to look at some use cases.
Wednesday, 28 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment