Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Final results!

I checked my results again on my uni's portal and they have all been finalised. I've got five 2.1's and one 2.2. Over the three years, i've got 15 1sts (>= 70%), 13 2.1's (60 - 60%), 5 2.2's (50 - 59%) and only 3 passes (40 - 40%). I'm really going to have work hard in the last year as i want to pull my average up a lot. Not all of the years count, in BEng the second and third years count but I'm not sure about MEng, do the last 2 or 3 years count?

I am trying to think of some software projects i can do for my final year project, I'm hoping it can be something related to games or even OGE. I really want to show off my programming abilities in this project to hopefully give me a better chance at getting a good job.

No comments: